Thursday, November 5, 2009

11/5/2009

Apparently I am partially to blame for E.'s lack of performance. She has not done anything since Wednesday. I was supposed to know the intricacies of her delicate psyche and the damage that the room did to her. I do not know, and for obvious reasons. Angry, powerful people need someone to blame...and I seem to be that someone. E. has been our most valuable subject thus far, so losing her would be devastating.

Do they know about this blog? Possibly. In fact, it is very likely that they have found it by now. They may be using E.'s situation as an excuse to toy with me before they strike.

My message to them: FUCK YOU! Do what you want with me, but someone knows. The knowledge of your sick project is spreading. Every single one of you, even Captain Jackass, will hang for this. Do something. It won't end.

No comments:

Post a Comment